What We Can Offer
Manage Warehouse and Transport 3PL to perform all warehouse activities which includes In-bound and Out-bound and all warehouse storage transactions at right cost: pick and pack, deliver the right products to customers at the right time, to providing the best customer service in ordering/invoicing the right products for the customer.
1. Warehouse Management:
- Coordinate with Customs Broker, Warehouse & Transportation 3PL for plan of inbound shipments and outbound orders.
- Manage daily activities done by 3PL and ensure all requirements are strickly followed and have immediate actions to correct if find anything wrong.
- Proceed necessary SAP procedures for inbound shipments and outbound orders, ensuring all the transactions being performed in Beko process and compliance requirements.
- Monitoring the quality, quantity of products and ensure the EOL, damaged products are controlled properly as planned, in term of both quality and quantity which meet with cost efficiency target.
- Conduct training and audit to 3PL.
- Inventory control on daily, weekly, monthly basic including re-work materials, equipments..
- Conduct inventory cycle counts and year end counting.
2. Transportation Management:
- Manage daily activities done by 3PL and ensure all orders are completed delivery within timeframe.
- Direct solving the problem when customer complaint in Beko delivery service.
- Coordinate with 3PL and Customer to perform the return process.
- Collecting all PODs with the timeframe and storage it for audit purpose.
- Validate all reports from 3PLs and give the correct action to them.
- Monthly 3PL’s KPIs assessments and provide the action plan to improve 3PL’s service.
- Ad-hoc report to Supply Chain Head (if any).
4. DC Cost Management:
- Responsible to manage the budget and control all DC cost within the target.
- Monthly cross check the debit note from 3PLs before submitted to Supply Chain Head for his approval.
- Identify the cost improvement opportunity and coordinate with SC Team Members to establish and delivery the Cost Improvement Project.
2. A logical and systematic approach to work
3. Experienced with SAP (must)
4. The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions
5. Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
6. Negotiation and analytical skills
7. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people.
8. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.