Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Distribution Compliance Specialist means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver the best tool & support the daily operation of the biggest Insurance Cooperation in Vietnam.
- PVN business relies on its large complex Sell force to earn new businesses, to deal directly with clients in term of insurance needs education and premium collection. This is where high financial and reputation risks are involved. The Distribution Compliance is to set up control guidelines to prevent and minimize these risks, to educate the agency force on business etiquettes and codes of conduct requirements, to monitor and review certain records in order to identify potential or actual problems, to investigate clients’ claims and ensure identified errors and improper conducts receive appropriate corrective actions.
- The job holder is to solve and suggest the appropriate discipline actions to agents’ violations;
- Handle all customers’ complaints against Sell force (SF) in order to reduce the gap between the services provided by the SF and the customers’ expectation;
- Work closely with SF and ensure their compliance with the company regulations & guidelines.
- Provide professional advice and feedback to SF. Truly and exactly report to supervisor.
- Suggest ideas to adjust and update corrective procedures/processes which relate to handle agency violations.
- Harmonize and keep RESPECT spirit with all colleagues.
- To solve effectively all assigned violation cases of SF
- To educate and keep SF informed and in compliance with the rules, regulations and Company guidelines.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Law and/or Commerce, Economics)
- 2 years of related work experience in insurance or financial services industry (sales, compliance, law, agency training).
- Understanding of compliance requirements for insurance industry.
- Understanding of PVN products and procedures.
- Customer service and familiar with handle objection and solving sensitive/legal related problems
- Good communication, negotiation, interview and analysis skills.
- English fluency (C level or above)
- Good Computer skills (familiar with Excel, Word …)
- Hard-working, honest, service minded and responsible
- Availability to travel when required
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave