Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Communication and reporting: Prepare the appropriate communication materials to be sent to the affected advisors. Maintain a follow-up reporting system for agency feedback and case resolutions. Respond appropriately to agency feedback and escalates cases as deemed necessary.
3. Risk mitigation: Identify gaps in the sales and/or field management process based on “red flag” findings, agency feedback, and established guidelines or process. Recommend corrective actions to the team, and coordinates with other business units for the implementation.
4. Process improvement: Collaborate with other business units for enhancements in the system-generated reports with the end in view of improving the accuracy or adjusting the scope of the report, to make it relevant to the changing business requirements. Regularly review the quality monitoring process against changes in company policies and/or external regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of life insurance operations, products and services
• Knowledge and skills in product positioning and sales communication; design & delivery of training programs
• Basic knowledge of financial products and personal financial planning
• Basic knowledge and skills in project management
• Professional knowledge: LOMA courses
• Work through an inter-department team (i.e. project team) to achieve the business requirements of Distribution Department, while balancing the interests of other stakeholders (i.e. outside Distribution Department) and resource requirements.
• Execute changes in process, principles or standards in a manner that provides buy-in and transition to the new state; address obstacles to adaptation; review lessons learned
• College graduate of any business-related courses
• At least 5 years of experience in sales organizations from life insurance, pre-need, real estate, direct marketing; at least 2 years was in life insurance.