Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Executive Assistant will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional, executive support to the executives and act as the culture-drive, administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders
- Managing an extremely active and ever changing business and personal calendar of appointments.
- Fielding heavy email volume and handling all correspondence on behalf of CEO.
- Full execution of all special requests, both business and personal, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
- Proactive work style to anticipate potential issues and come up with creative solutions; capability to take independent action as appropriate using good judgment and discretion
- Respond to inquiries with little to no supervision
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of administrative or office management/ executive assistance experience
- University graduated and above
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, multi-tasking person
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple senior leaders and longer-term projects
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up
- Communicate by English fluently
- Proficiency with MS office, mail, drive, docs and sheets.