Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
• Understand the market and category opportunities within territory to identify opportunities for market share growth at the customer/account level.
• Maintain strong, current nutrition, scientific, and medical knowledge to support selling and educating about Abbott products.
• Support the execution of customer account plans by coaching and developing HCP reps to become high performers.
• Observe rep interactions with HCPs and PGs and evaluate the strengths and development needs of each rep (PGs will be observed by PG Supervisor).
• Consider the strengths and development needs of the team overall, to understand how to optimize strengths across the territory.
• Provide real-time coaching and feedback to HCP reps on their planning, selling, and relationship skills to strengthen their customer relationships and influence.
• Create development plans for each HCP rep to resolve individual and team-based capability gaps, to establish a high performing sales team.
• Handle rep escalations by problem-solving and managing challenging customer situations. Role-model strong consultative dialogue skills to educate HCPs on nutrition and Abbott products, and influence HCP recommendation behaviour.
• Help reps to convert non-recommending HCPs to recommenders of Abbott products. Develop KOL relationships with influential HCPs who can be advocates of the Abbott brand.
• Leverage KOL relationships to gain access to and influence HCPs with whom no relationship exists, and/or who do not recommend Abbott products as the brand of choice. Help set account-level targets for HCP reps and support their ability to
meet these targets.
• Educate HCP reps on their role in the success of the territory, by setting targets that roll up to territory objectives, and helping reps create account plans that will enable them to meet those targets.
• Deploy marketing programs to HCP reps and customers, including education, execution, and tracking of the program's impact/success.
• Enable ethical field force to meet regional and team KPIs. Role-model ethical behaviour by demonstrating integrity and transparency
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Work experience: 2-3 years' experience at sales management position/2-3 năm kinh nghiệm ở các vị trí quản lý
Scored skills required:
• Working experience in healthcare/wellness industry/Có kinh nghiệm làm trong ngành chăm sóc sức khỏe
• Good communication skill, independent/Có kỹ năng giao tiếp tốt và làm việc độc lập
• Customer focus/Tập trung vào khách hàng
• Time management/Quản lý thời gian
• Persuasiveness/ Sales-oriented ability/Khả năng định hướng và bán hàng
• Good in working arrangement, teamwork/Biết sắp xếp công việc và làm việc nhóm
• Honest, careful, patient, highly responsible/ Trung thực, cẩn thận, chịu khó, làm việc với tinh thần trách nhiệm cao
• Effective people development and management/Phát triển và quản lý con người hiệu quả
Behavioral / Leadership Skill:
• Apply Abbott Capabilities Framework/Áp dụng bộ Năng lực Abbott (cấp giám sát)
• Vietnamese/ Tiếng Việt
• English/Tiếng Anh
Computer skill: MS Office
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine/ Có bằng Đại học Dược