What We Can Offer
Provide Project and Engineering related Document Control services to the departments.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure all project and engineering related documents are managed in strict confidentiality and meet formal requirements or required standards.
2. Maintain a set of procedures and document templates necessary for execution of projects.
3. Manage and improve document management system, control procedures and templates.
4. Establish and implement efficient project-related document control register, database and hardcopy filing system.
5. Ensure and maintain document index according to ISO requirements.
6. Train employees on the correct way to follow the system, procedures and templates.
7. Assist project and engineering team to ensure documents are set up, completed, scanned (if necessary) and shared to facilitate timely project completion.
8. Ensure document submissions are in accordance and compliant with document formats and requirements.
9. Liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of project and engineering team and potentially external parties.
10. Plan and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including authorities, clients, contractors and project/engineering departments with documents/letters numberings.
11. Coordinate and manage both physical and digital records storage, archiving and retrieval of documents on behalf of project, engineering departments and clients.
12. Respond and manage internal and external requests for documentation.
13. Conduct regular reviews and document audits to maintain accuracy of the documents, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
14. Produce necessary document progress reports to project/engineering managers.
15. Prepare ad-hoc reports/documentations on projects when required.
16. Cooperate and communicate effectively with project/engineering managers, project engineers/design engineers and provide necessary assistance and admin support to the other departments.
1. Diploma or degree in Management, Science, Engineering, Social Science or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in document control function
3. Fluent in English and Vietnamese
4. Knowledge in Solar Industry is preferred
5. Vietnamese only
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and advance Excel capability
7. Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
8. Related working experience in construction project or engineering office for renewable energy, thermal power plant, process industries and multi-discipline process plant.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & PREFERRED CHARACTERISTICS
1. Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple discipline projects
2. Flexible and willing to learn
3. Be a motivated individual who has acquired a good understanding of work ethics and driven to work objectively
4. Team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills commanding good written and spoken English.
5. Have solid understanding of facts reporting
6. Observe compliance with local and company regulations
Interested candidates may submit the following:
1. Comprehensive resume/CV with recent photo
2. Current and expected salary in gross
3. Date of availability