What We Can Offer
1) Good communication skill
2) Keep close contact with customers, vendors & agents through all modes of contact
3) Look after day to day Customer Service & Documentation Issue
4) Make liaison with Shipping lines, airlines, port, CFS & work closely for customs formalities.
5) Assist sales persons for sales activities with space management & on time customer service.
6) Ensure the complete and timely delivery of freight by attaining knowledge from clients in order to satisfy their needs and completing paperwork that meets stringent requirements
7) Identify transactions and tasks that require special handling, recommend improved processes to management and implement resolutions within assigned scope of responsibility
8) Be able to request, then negotiate, freight quotations to include details such as container capacities, packing dimensions and weights, etc
9) Compose complex letters regarding issues and resolutions utilizing your ability to edit and proof business correspondence and reports and organize, prepare and assemble documents
10) Comprehend the full range of freight forwarding services: order management, movement scheduling, customs brokerage, monitor and control services, cost optimization, etc.
11) Work regularly on multiple online systems.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to become a leader
- Good Communication Skill
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure