Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare full sets of documentation (such as BL, invoice, DO, etc).
• Co-ordinate shipments for preparation of documents.
• Bill of Lading / DO verification
• Ensure compliance with company & customer’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Update and ensure all data are in the internal e- system
• Handle and process import and export shipping documents
• Coordinate with shipper / consignee for shipping schedules, delivery and shipment updates
• Correspond with overseas suppliers / buyers regarding shipping/delivery/documentation status
• Any other duties as allocated by the superior, including functional responsibilities and special tasks
• Issue debit note, invoice, arrange payment and file settlement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum One / Two years’ experience in customer service /documentation experience with previous relevant work-related skills, knowledge and/or experience.
• Good command of spoken and written English, ability to speak in local dialects to liaise with vendors
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of freight process
• Highly organized, able to prioritize and work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer focus
• Demonstrate good numeric and analysis skills
• Good team player
• FF market/ Commercial awareness
• Flexible approach to daily tasks and work load
• Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Power point).
• Able to work independently with overseas customers and vendors
• Full contract with 2-month trial period
• Salary depends on the candidate qualifications / experience (350$ - 500$)
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance according to the Labor law;
• Opportunities for career development