What We Can Offer
- Prepare Shipping Instruction submitted to carriers/co-loader.
- Closely work with related parties (shipping line, carrier and agent) to arrange the shipping plan.
- Issue the debit note/invoice to customers/ overseas for each shipment
- Tracing shipments and update to customers & oversea partners.
- Filing AMS / ISF / E-manifest
- Making weekly/monthly data report of the shipping plan
- Further information will be discussed during the interview
- Career oriented in Logistics/Supply Chain industry.
- Has 1 - 3 years of experience which preferably in Documentation will be a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Computer skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently.
- Customer-minded attitude is required.
- Hard-working and careful.
- Team player: works together with others in the business unit to achieve results and fosters teamwork.