What We Can Offer
- Establishing, controlling, and improving existing injection molding, and assembly processes and their effective transfer.
- Quality engineering studies as necessary to respond to internal or external part or process non-conformities.
- Communicating closely with management team members regarding all aspects of process control.
- Adhering to quality system requirements and a focus on continuous improvement in relationship to process set-ups and their maintenance.
- Perform other tasks / projects as necessary to aid the company policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Superior analytic ability and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing statistics including; SPC, design of experiments, and capability studies required.
- Initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to work as a team player.