What We Can Offer
- Deliver technical solutions to capture the opportunities in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost areas.
- Run the Engineering initiatives.
- Continuously manage different stakeholders and closely cooperate with other departments.
- Provide technical support to Production and Maintenance for the assigned production technologies.
- To be an expert on the manufacturing process/ equipment for the assigned production technologies.
- To be responsible for mapping and standardization of the critical parameters of equipment.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering
- Knowledge in CAD/CAE (Pro/E, Solidworks, etc)
- ERP system knowledge
- Deep experience in project management.
- Practice in active use of Lean/ Six Sigma tools.
- Practice in active use of quality tools
- Finance knowledge – costing, budgeting etc is beneficial.
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal, written) in English
- Confident and ability to work well with internal and cross functional teams.
- IT skills: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word