What We Can Offer
• Standardise work methods and processes for pattern-cutting machine and CNC machine production.
• Digitize and document physical templates to create cutting kits for each production boat.
• Support Production Office in efforts to troubleshoot manufacturing processes on a daily basis.
• Determine parts supply, maintenance tasks, safety procedures, and service schedule required to maintain machines and equipment in their prescribed condition.
• Provide technical knowledge for continuous improvement efforts aimed at increasing productivity and yields.
• Program milling of work piece.
• Operate robot cell to mill parts as required.
• Maintain robot and cell as required.
Benefits and working environment
• Salary: 10,000,000 – 15,000,000 VND / month.
• 13th month bonus.
• Insurances required by labor laws.
• Personal accident cover outside of working hours.
• Lunch box support.
• Working time: 7.30am - 5.30pm, 45 hours/ week (typically, Monday to Friday).
• Location of work: Factory no.4, no. 9 Nguyen Van Tao, Long Thoi,Nha Be Dist., HCMC (near Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone ).
• Annual leave: 12 days per year.
• Paid leave: 10 days of statutory holidays as stipulated by the Labor Law.
• Working environment: Office has 12 staff (Vietnamese and Australian). Factory has 60 staff.
• Understanding of composite materials and molding processes an advantage.
• One year’s composite product manufacturing experience an advantage.
• High level of English speaking/writing skills and translation ability.
• Understands CNC machine operations and setup concepts such as setting offsets, work coordinates, and tool lengths.
• Determine parts supply, maintenance tasks, safety procedures, and service schedule required to maintain machines and equipment in prescribed condition.
• CAD knowledge required.
• SolidWorks, Rhinoceros 3D, AutoCad, CAD packages.
• Any experience with Zund or Iecho cutting machines.
• 3 axis CNC programming.
• Experience with MRP/ERP type factory management software.
• Able to understand and write CNC (G-code) programs.
• Experience with robot simulation packages as well as off-line programing.
• Robotic mechanical and electrical trouble shooting skills.
How to submit your application:
If you have the experience, qualifications and passion to help make Triac Composites move to the next level, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume and a covering letter explaining how your background matches the selection criteria for this position, to us as soon as possible.
Applications will be considered as they are received.