Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be responsible for dyeing process: Knitting, Laboratory, Dyeing, Finishing, and Quality.
• Provide overall direction of the raw materials/storage, operation and people management, and planning activities.
• Guide to choose suitable chemical and dyeing, color granding & handling color errors in production
• Responsible for the quality of input chemicals and dyes & build color database and manage datacolor system.
• Advising the Board of Directors on technological innovation and quality from testing to production.
• Monitor and control laboratory and production material consumption costs.
• Continuously updated on the quality and price of chemical raw materials to report to the leader.
• Timely control and intervention of employees' activities to ensure cost and good operation
• Set goals and KPI for team; establish the plan’s culture based on the company’s plan, especially CI idea. Give trainnings course to team
• Other assigned tasks by BOD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Understand about dyeing process (technical, lab, yarn dyeing, fabric dyeing)
• 10 year experiences of dyeing process; 3-5 years at manager level
• Strong leadership skill
• Good communication and negotiable skills
• Hands-on experiences in management, lean production; chemical; related industry
• Good command of English