What We Can Offer
• To troubleshoot problematic software and to provide technical support to our customers
• Development and maintenance of existing and new modules/reports within Microsoft Dynamics 365 (FinOps)
• Experience specifically with D365 (FinOps), AX2012, AX2009, SSRS etc.
• Understanding of the Visual Studio development environment.
• Understanding of Azure DevOps.
• Understanding of LCS.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Development experience with .Net.
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Dynamics 365 (FinOps).
• Liaise closely with the development and consulting team to ensure high-quality, professional and team-focused software development is conducted at all times.
• Development of reports, modifications and modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Development in X++, .Net, SSRS and others that we agree.
• Development of mobility solutions that will be available via the current main mobility platforms Windows mobile, Apple and Android.
• Migrating of code changes to other environments (e.g. promotion of code changes from various environments).
• High level testing of software developments.
• Keeping abreast of key functionalities of Dynamics 365 from technical and functional perspective.
• Deployment of D365 via LCS.
• To use Best practice in coding at all times.
• To provide guidance to Junior members of the team.
• To challenge design and advocate generic design.
• To liaise with consultants with regards to functional specifications on a case by case basis.
• To provide from time to time estimates of development effort.
• To suggest and improve daily activities.
• Provide release notes and necessary changes to design for customer and consultant to
• Responsible for providing analysis and follow-up of Applications Support Service Desk items to ensure problems and bottlenecks are report to Manager Applications Support.