Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Fonterra Cooperative Group is a farmer owned co-operative dairy company and the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. Our products are loved by people for their balanced nutrition, quality craftsmanship and sheer indulgence. Anlene™, Anchor™, Anmum™, are among the best known dairy brands in Asia and the rest of the world. With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business.
You will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing long-term eCommerce strategies as well as spearheading short-term campaigns/ solutions upon brands’ defined strategy.
Some of the key areas you would own include:
• Deliver eCommerce revenue and profit growth objectives for all brands.
• Hands-on, in-platform management of eCommerce marketing related initiatives across the most important eCommerce platforms in market via sponsored search, display, affiliate, mega campaign and promotional strategy and campaign development, execution, optimization and measurement including e-commerce sponsored solutions.
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing teams, cross-functions, and agencies to develop and implement differentiated eCommerce channel marketing and sales activation plans.
• Build strong partnerships with the ecommerce retailers. Work with strategic partners to build JBPs, gain extra supports/ strategic advantages to deliver higher eCommerce business results.
• Be a thought-leader internally and externally to shape and execute an astute e-commerce digital experience focused on optimizing successful customer engagement and conversion based on consumer-funnel approach.
• Own systematic approach to testing hypotheses to accelerate eCommerce on platform requiring detailed and structured approach to planning, executing, measuring and reflecting on results and what to scale/change.
• Actively seek and implement test opportunities (not already identified), whether it be A/B bidding strategy experiments, keyword strategy, sponsored display tests, and PDP optimizations.
• Synthesize detailed performance into actionable insights and recommendations towards overall online sales and business objectives.
• Be aware of and proactively seek out opportunities to recommend to the business new in-platform solutions AND initiatives.
• Stay abreast of e-commerce trends, insights and new product launches and shares regularly with greater team.
• Contribute to building the Fonterra SEA centre of excellence and best practices for driving on-site execution and ecommerce
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Ideally relevant e-commerce omni-channel sales experience.
• Familiarity with search, programmatic marketing principles and levers as well as with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, WebTrends).
• Experience with most relevant forms of bidding strategies such as CPA, ROAS, Smart Bidding.
• Paid search/programmatic experience and best practices.
• Major in Digitally literate with certifications in Google AdWords (Shopping, Mobile certifications a plus).
• Strategic thinker with the ability to look from both channel & marketing perspectives and embody a business-ownership mindset with relentless pursuit of innovation and personal growth.
• Proactive at being able to engage into the unknown/ untested territories, not afraid to learn from failures in the pursuit of sustained ambitious goals.
• Embraces innovation in everyday thinking, enjoys and thrives in highly-collaborative environment where diversity is highly valued.
• Passion for e-commerce, marketing and its influence on consumer behaviour.
• Ability to communicate to broader business and leadership regarding campaign success and suggested changes.
• Ability to work with x-functional teams e.g. PPA, strategy, marketing.
• Strong communication, time management and analytical skills and detail-oriented, organized and a multi-tasker with learning agility.