What We Can Offer
- Ensure assigned E-Commerce channels are maintained and updated so as to maximize customer engagement on the site
- Manage and maximize opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the website through a variety of marketing channels including Mobile devices
- Manage 3rd party suppliers and agencies to ensure they deliver a demonstrable ROI.
- Continual refine and optimize the customer experience through to purchase, to improve conversion rates
- Manage the E-Commerce store pages as a critical marketing channel, onsite marketing assets, show page assortments and category page assortments
2) Budget Management
- Ensure budget and forecasting process is executed efficiently
- Take responsibility for control and approvals of spend within allocated budget
- Prepare a development plan for the site which has expected costs and attributable benefits where possible
3) Stakeholders Management
- Lead key projects and ensure effective implementation of those delegated to other team members.
- Work closely and develop relationship with other third parties
• 5-year working experience in e-Commerce activities
• Solid understanding of online and direct marketing programs
• Experience and knowledge in electric consumer products will be an advantage
• Entrepreneurship mindset
• Proactive & result-focused and follow up to the end
• Project management skills, get-things-done attitude
• Technical know-how with social media, search, web-sites, blogs, etc.
• Strong analytical skills and Strategic thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate & able to work under high pressure