Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The EC Sales Manager (ECSM) will be responsible for the following roles;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of EC channels
- Design and implement strategic sales & media performance plans and ensure a strong SEOranking/social on Own EC.
- Prepare sales forecast for each product(Particularly key product) in all sales channel
- Manage recruiting/KPI. objectives setting. coaching. and performance monitoring of Marketing team and Merchandising teams.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including GMs and product managers, to develop/design marketing and product strategies for the new system
1. Sales executions (40%):
- Perform inventory & sales channel management. Understand product's positioning and important metrics in comparison with market and competitors
- Perform pricing and develop promotional campaign to generate sales.
- Implement marketing campaign, optimize impression, and regulate marketing budget
- Track and analysis the market information & competitor dynamics to provide the necessary tactics
- Conduct, execute the business plan to achieve the sales target and prepare sales forecast for each product in all sales channel.
- Coordinate and work with other departments (Head Quarter MD, Operation…) for smooth running of sales operation.
- Organic and Ads and content quality management and improvement as a tool to improve sales efficiency.
2. Portfolio Management and Development (20%):
- Build deep understanding of market and competition landscape, product P&L, product strength and weakness, product positioning in the portfolio to decide the strategy and tactics for bigger market share and profit.
- Understand the product pricing and costing and how pricing strategy can effect the portfolio and product positioning.
- Conduct market research, initiate & propose new product ideas, identify new market to enter and occupy market share and responsible for developing & executing launching plan.
- Continuously update above understanding and planning to react with changes.
3. Team management (20%):
- Manage the team of sales executive on daily operations, be responsible for overall performance of the whole category/ sub-category.
- Build the and improve the input and output metrics (ranking, glance view, conversion rate, revenue, stock turnover, P&L...) of sales performance.
- Train, develop team through continuous improvement of strategy, tactics and executions.
- Working with BI team to prepare sales report & analysis (result-oriented) by week, month and quarter.
- Consult GM on improvement in process, system, measurement using data and research.
4. General Department Management (20%)
- Planning and Budgeting: Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
- Watching Status: Grasping the progress of various activities, management and controlling status to ensure that those are carried out as planned or budgeted, and improving its performance.
- Dealing Contracts; Upon approvals from the direct supervisors, proposing to select partners/vendors/suppliers to negotiate, negotiating, deciding, making into and drafting agreements/contracts, and issuing any necessary letters or documents to either internal or external regarding any activities to fulfill the department duties, obligations and responsibilities.
- Maintenance of Policies and Regulations: Investigating, checking, auditing, creating, maintaining, keeping in effective and proposing any policies, regulations or rules related to the department duties, obligations and responsibilities; then upon approvals from the direct supervisors, installing, implementing, enforcing and amending any such policies, regulations or rules.
- Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members; Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
- Education for Improvements: Planning, educating and improving all staffs’ knowledge and techniques by evaluating performance through creating CDP, then promoting if any staffs are met to be knowledgeable enough, with good humanities and performance, to become superiorly.
- MBOs: Planning and supervising staffs to establish the yearly MBO and evaluating every half year.
- Enforcing Company Policies, Rules and Regulations:
+ Supervising all staffs in the department to enforce following AEON basic policies/ethics and complying laws and regulations suitable and sufficient enough as a business person by education.
+ Information Delivery to Staffs;
+ Communicating with and delivering any necessary information to, the staffs in the department for carrying out their duties.
- Reporting Duties;
+ Establishing and maintaining an appropriate reporting line from all staffs in the department, and report to and/or seek consultation from the supervisor and/or any other departments if necessary.
+ Understandings of Law and Regulations;
+ This department is specialized for ECPT matters, and it must understand sufficient enough regarding any laws and regulations regarding ECPT activities including but not limited to disposals, environments and charities
- Others: Any other activities or matters related to the department, or ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in leading e-commerce strongly preferred(retail or FMCG category)
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in verbal and writing and reading skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to effectively negotiate internally and externally to build consensus.
- Experience in Digital/ Performance Marketing
- Have logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills. Quick learner and adapter
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Great sense of integrity, responsibility and urgency.
2. Preferred skills
- Project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills for external affairs including authorities and governments
- Strong knowledge of presentation skills and choosing appropriate words as both verbal and writing skills