Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Fully responsible UX/UI design for website, mobile app of AEON ESHOP.
- Doing and updating latest trending to our team about user behavior, design model … to ensure that engage and gain user experiences.
- Working with our team to create UX/UI proposal.
- Based on business objectives and customer behavior make a UX/UI proposal
- Designing UX/UI asset for website/mobile app.
- Supporting others staff such as video filming, photoshoot, venue setup, others design ...
- Training/doing workshop to update newest trending design to our team.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Making proposal and designing UX/UI for Website, Mobile app (60%)
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user behavior
- Work with internal team to design UX/UI concept for AEON ESHOP
- Incorporating customer behavior, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Creating user flow to improve user experiences.
2. Supporting (30%):
- Design other digital assets if needed such as banners, videos, venue setup ...
- Design landing page to run campaign.
- Other tasks assigned by EC Manager.
3. Other duties (10%):
- This job description will be reviewed yearly to adapt with business’ demand.
- Training/ doing workshop to update newest trending design to our team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College or University degree
- At least 03 year experience in similar position
- Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Experience working with Figma, XD, Sketch or equivalent
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with many priorities and time deadlines
- Good presentation & communication skill is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Office Computing literate.
- Teamwork & problem solving.