What We Can Offer
This position takes charge of the development of Bayer Consumer Health Vietnam e-commerce growth plan and execution. This is to increase Bayer Consumer Health’s e-commerce sales/ market share and safeguard company/ brand reputation.
**Roles and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities: Excellent executions following aligned e-commerce strategy & KPIs
• Leading On-site & Off-site marketplaces’ operations, in partnership with e-distributor (30%)
• Executing promo activities & e-Content best practices for relevant category & partner (30%)
• Monitoring, reporting & optimizing performance metrics with best practices (20%)
• Handling administrations & assistance to country division head (10%)
1. Drive Market Share in e-commerce channels and e-Sales contribution
a. Translate budget/FC into building blocks and monthly phasing in supports to Country Digital & E-Commerce Lead (CDEL) – Yearly/Quarterly
b. Achieve budget/Forecast Sell Out (Offtake) target & ranking on e-Platforms – Monthly
c. Drive collaboration with ecommerce partners (Marketplace & Enablers) from tactical activity to setting JBP calculation for premium visibility - Quarterly/Yearly
2. Propose relevant commercial strategy with ecommerce platforms & enabler to comply with commercial policies and to drive e-contribution:
a. Drive & review tactical (Pay Day, Flash Sale, Category sale) & thematic (Anniversary, Double Day) based on E-Commerce Strategy - Daily/Month/Weekly
b. Joint business planning with marketplaces and enabler to negotiate for annual growth plan & offers from partners – Annual
c. Propose e-commerce promotional/supporting activities in monthly basis based on given approved Gross-to-net ratio to CDEL, Controller & CDH - Monthly
d. Distribute approved promotional materials to account (enabler/retailer) and ensure the monthly rebate per given GTN – Monthly/Quarterly
3. Lead ecommerce enabler as ecommerce partner to have right direction, execution and reporting
a. Develop eContent best practices (Product listing, Images, Search optimized, Rating & reviews) to deliver sustainable e-commerce growth
b. Report Sell Out, Offtake, Conversion rate, Transaction – Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly
c. Ensure the consumer fulfillment is within best practice, coordinate with enabler to ensure they have system in place with last mile delivery. – Monthly/AdHoc
d. Alignment meeting with e-com platform & enabler – Weekly/Monthly
e. Coordinate business review with e-com platform & enabler - Quarterly
4. Excellent forecast & stock management to ensure have complete assortments.
a. Liaise with Supply Chain & Enabler partners on stock allocation based on SKUs per distributor branch - Monthly
b. Liaise with Distributor on Service Level & from Distributor to Enabler/eRetailer – Monthly/Periodically based on fulfillment
c. Manage inventory level to be within agreement – Monthly
d. Liaise with Marketing team (Category team) to sponsor & delivery on promotional items to consumers & customers per approved promo schemes – Monthly
• Internal stakeholders: Marketing, Commercial, Supply Chain, Regulations, Medical, Legal & Compliance, Digital Content Bay (in-house creative) & cross-division partners
• External stakeholders: Distributor/Enabler, E-Partners (Marketplaces), Media vendors
• Strong customer-centric perspective with at least a 2-year hands-on experience working in E-Commerce industry (Marketplaces: Shopee/Tiki/Lazada/Sendo…) or top FMCG or OTC companies with growing e-commerce businesses.
• Commercially aware & capable of managing budgets accurately.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, fluently speaking & writing in English
• Confident and capable of working within disciplined & highly cross-functioning structure
• Excellent experience in managing commercially high performing online marketing program and managing internal creative resources (design, content, project management)
• Experience in managing external agencies & conversations with key partners (distributor & marketplace)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines. Able to show drive, initiative, creativity & problem solving.
• Possess broader Online marketing skills encompassing content management, keyword generation, banner advertising & marketing solutions on e-Commerce platforms