Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Set up right Logistics KPIs & right measurement
• Select right Logistics KPI to drive operations according to business requirement
• Review and standardize E2E Logistics KPIs definition & logic
• Support the successful creation of annual OKR and operation competition criteria
• Ensure operations understand the KPI indication & rationale of the target
Increase E2E Logistics & 3PLs performance and compliance visibility
• Provide a single channel for clear visibility of E2E Logistics KPIs
• Less manual, more automated performance & compliance report/ tool
• Produce and distribute reports regarding the service quality for local & regional review. Ensure that reports are effective, timely and consistently analyzed to identify service disruptions as well as opportunities
Ensure operations monitoring, controlling
• Pro-actively tracking of the performance to against agreed target and tracking compliance to adherence defined standards and processes
• Identify performance and compliance gaps on time
• Drive/ facilitate operations team’s root causes analysis and corrective action plan in case exceptions happen
• Promptly and independently initiate corrective action in the event of problems or identifiable service disruptions in order to maintain the given service commitments to customers
• In case of critical failure detection or repeat of non-conformity, immediately feedback to corresponding operations lead for reason and resolution & follow up closure
• Ensure SOPs & WIs established or updated timely
• Implement internal performance audit to ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with SOP/WI/performance standard
Drive E2E Logistics performance continuous improvement
• Responsible to hold periodic review with functions, and walk through existing performance and any potential plans
• Identify possibilities that improve the efficiency of process by using improvement methods (e.g. SIX Sigma DMAIC)
• Provide analytical solutions to drive/facilitate operations team’s root causes analysis
• Advise or participate on implementation of projects from a Quality point of view to drive the continuous improvement
• Identify, shape and deliver relevant training & competition driving the quality agenda in order to achieve standards of excellence in our operations
• Proactively work with regional on performance matter
• Review & ensure KPI definition and logic between regional & local aligned
• Utilize regional synergy to support local team
Local stakeholder Management
Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate an ability to influence decisions/actions of those concerned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• Data skill (SQL/ Power BI) is highly desirable
• Effective analytical problem solving skills & high-level reasoning
• Well-developed planning and organization skills
• Effective communication skills in English
• ‘Can do’ attitude with a well –balanced sense of perspective, sense of humor
• Advanced Software Skills (excel, access)
Competency segment ‘Business’
• Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, understands the nature of the parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
• Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
• Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
Competency segment ‘Leadership’
• Teamwork: Works co-operatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Competency segment ‘Personal’
• Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
• Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
• Self Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive