What We Can Offer
- Prepares and maintains data storage on the Jabil computer network and master files per ISO standards.
- Prepares and implements Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) for manufacturing assembly instructions.
- Interprets customer documentation, drawings and blueprints for defining manufacturing process flow.
- Works with the process area and engineering to define process flow.
- Order stencils as needed, per stencil procedure.
- Updates SAP routing and production status.
- May assist in publishing weekly and monthly reports of department performance in accordance to established standards.
- Reports to Manufacturing Engineering Manager/ Manufacturing Engineering Lead.
- Plus 1 - 4 years manufacturing experience in various electronic assembly processes
- Good English communication
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and computer graphics program preferred.