What We Can Offer
DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Manila and Brisbane.
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will help unlock growth with our marketers, advertisers, and partners through the development and execution of a global marketing strategy and plans.
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a global team, and will oversee all marketing functions. This individual will bring a passion combining the best of traditional marketing practices with the innovative new opportunities that DFO Global Performance Commerce offers to our current and prospective clients. This position is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy that drives our rapid growth as a platform for marketers. This position will be located in location.
*Note: For your safety, we will arrange online interviews and you can work from home during the Pandemic crisis if receiving our offer.
- Lead all corporate and business communications initiatives, events and activities; support marketing/branding publicity
- Serve as the company’s primary media spokesperson across major issues and brand building opportunities with critical media stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and implement business marketing strategy and plans
- Develop marketing solutions across all marketing programs, communication channels, regions, and functions
- Monitor performance and make changes based on market research
- Lead executive branding programs to raise the profile of business unit CEOs and their leadership teams
- Direct external agency teams to deliver against company goals and objectives
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms and online campaign management
- Experience activating Marketing at scale through, and with, sales teams and partners
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO concepts and strategies
- Track record of increasing responsibility and getting maximum leverage out of existing resources
- Communicator with the ability to craft and develop narratives and command a room and engage audiences from a variety of perspectives
- Proven experience recruiting, developing, managing and leading diverse and high-performing distributed marketing teams
- Established and innovative marketing leader with a broad, diverse marketing background
- A strategic thinker with strong tactical acumen
- Attractive salary and benefits: lifestyle allowance; gifts for women and men on international days, Tet...;
- Internal parties monthly and quarterly for employee engagement;
- Premium medical insurance for official employees and their 2 family members;
- Social insurance will be paid full based on your salary;
- 100% salary paid during probation;
- Flexible working hours; we focus on efficiency and value high work quality commitment;
- Education allowance for job-related studies and self-development after 1 year of employment;
- Best hardware;
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your cover letter, resume and your portfolio if you have one.
Apply Now! If you love eCommerce join our mission!