Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead the internal and external stakeholders to ensure that assigned projects meet the
business requirements and the company's objectives
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project P&L (for example,
Brand.com launch, Brand.com UI/UX enhancement, New partnership set-up and integration,
Operations enhancement projects, etc.)
• Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client through clear communication patterns
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation throughout the entire process
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Identify, track, manage, prevent and resolve any project issues that may occur
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Work directly with all the regional, local and external agencies to deliver upon timeline
• Involved in the recruiting, training of project staff
• Keep track and work on daily/ weekly site activities
• Banners content/images QA
• Online Brand shop QA (including all the banners changes and new product upload)
• Communicate with Affiliate Brands and functions to execute Online activities as planned
• New product content creation monitoring with eCommerce partners
• Product information review and update to eCommerce partner.
• Oversee operation excellence metrics (Product rating, Followers, Return rate, Content score).
• Maintain customers loyalty through CEMs and CRM activation (new arrivals, campaigns,
focus SKUs, beauty tips, beauty trend, etc.)
•Other tasks: as assigned by Online Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good communication skills: can lead group discussions (public speaking), create teamwork
orientated environment, etc.
• Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead attitude.
• Outgoing, proactive, fast-learning, independent and innovative
• Passionate about Online marketing, love online shopping and with high interest in exploring
digital knowledge. Eager to learn.
• Strong sense of business and planning skills
• Being able to be multi-tasking and follow through at multiple levels of job requirements from
daily execution to strategy implementation.
• Able to lead and work with people at all levels across the business and influence opinion to
accomplish business goals and objectives without damaging relationships.
• Good commands of MS Office & have related experience with Data Visualization is a plus.
• Good commands of both written and oral presentation in English
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk
• Experience working with E-commerce/ Last-mile delivery/ CMS Platform is advantaged.