Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
We are recruiting for a dynamic eCommerce Project Manager to support the growth and development of our online business into Amazon, Walmart, Wish and eBay. This position requires a multidisciplinary approach including software business analyst work, documenting processes, managing front end and marketing development tasks and working with a global team of experts to keep them on track and on time.
- All aspects of project management for medium to large-scale projects including process improvement and marketing launches
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assist to cost projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Simultaneously manage the day-to-day execution of reporting and planning tasks of keeping projects on-track and think “big-picture” to drive toward strategic goals
- Efficiently use and assign resources and human capital to projects
- Clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions for software development
- Work cross-functionally with other divisions globally to ensure successful software development and completion of projects
- Report on the projects once completed in terms of development time and other costs
- Work closely (review progress) with team leads to build strong bridges between business stakeholders and teams
- Ensure changes are sufficiently tested, track defects and ensure sufficient coverage for after-hours support
- Lead projects to improve reliability, security and performance of our websites and the data feeds that support them
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must have excellent English skills (IELTS 7.0+ or TOEFL 82+)
- Great educational background, preferably in the field of marketing
- Proven working experience as a project manager in marketing or eCommerce
- Very solid understanding of project management and development
- Have a sense of ownership/leadership or projects assigned
- Able to work collaboratively
- Able to exercise sound judgment in the identification and resolution of business issues related to projects
- Proven ability to work well with marketing, sales, development and others
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence and quality control
- Are able to facilitate (lead meetings, negotiate conflicts, build teams, group dynamics and enable creative thought processes for everyone involved in the project)
- Ability to push projects forward to completion and manage several projects at once
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- In-house parties, team building and company trip;
- Best hardware, provide laptop;
- Premium medical insurance for you and 2 members of your family.
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your cover letter and resume and tell us what makes you the best person for this job.
Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!