What We Can Offer
DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
We are recruiting for a dynamic eCommerce Store Coordinator to support the growth and development of our online business. This position has tremendous growth potential within our organization.
- Collaborate to plan and manage operations of eCommerce stores and ensure growth in revenue as well as product diversity;
- Communicate with followers and respond to comments in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with team members like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure and protect brand image;
- Communicate with influencers to establish marketing campaigns;
- Establish authority, increase engagement, web traffic, and grow retargeting lists;
- Finding and develop strategic partnerships and earn media mentions;
- Provide monthly feedback and social strategy to internal team;
- Monitor progress of tasks to meet deadlines;
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily;
- Set specific objectives and provide a monthly report;
- Perform social listening to manage brand reputation and identify product on eCommerce platform.
- Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in marketing, communications, or social media;
- Hands-on working experience in e-Commerce especially with online marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki etc.);
- Experience in growing a successful social presence from scratch and expert knowledge of all social media platforms;
- Ability to work within a team but also independently; ability to execute multiple tasks, projects, and assignments effectively with superior time management;
- Excellent English communication and writing skills across multiple time zones;
- A passion for Gadgets, Tech, and Electronic Goods and an interest in seeking to inspire, guide, and motivate people through consumer goods and lifestyle brands;
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and platforms.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- Activities every month: employees birthdays, 8/3, company trip, year-end party...
- Premium medical insurance;
- Best hardware;
- Modern office with nice views;
- Education Allowance;
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world;
- Value given to ideas and opinions;
- Friendly coworkers, nice bosses;
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world;
- Valuers of innovation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your resume, portfolio and tell us what makes you the best person for this job.
Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!