Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Work with the US-based marketing team to help define the scope and recommended approach for all creative projects.
● Plan and manage and lead project timelines for e-commerce projects, including website design and updates, promotional tactics and messaging, digital marketing, email, internal sales partnerships..
● Work with the Vietnam creative team to build a stronger and more revenue-driving e-commerce consumer experience, ensuring projects meet business needs and are executed on time.
● Build strategic marketing plans, roadmaps, and storyboards as needed of all growth concepts, ensuring they align with brand standards.
● Demonstrate an understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and emerging digital technologies in the e-commerce space.
● Create online content as needed.
● Build and manage best practices.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● 3+ years of ecommerce management experience
● Strong understanding of the American economy and shopping behavior.
● Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
● Ability to understand and report performance data into actionable and measurable marketing tactics, increasing our ecommerce performance
● Demonstrate experience using the Adobe Creative suite using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro as needed.
● Strong project management experience with a proven track record in scope/timeline building and on-time execution.
● Creative visionary mindset with visual ideation.
● Effective time management and strong organization skills and strong attention to detail and quality control.
● Strong interest in technology and digital marketing.
● Ability to monitor and adhere to deadlines and provide updates as needed.
● Competency in Microsoft Office Suite.