Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
From AI-personalized worksheets to live classes and teacher chats, we are a powerful suite of complementary learning products designed to help students accelerate their academic performance. We’re looking out for amazing global talents to scale Geniebook exponentially across Southeast Asia, and we have many exciting roles opening up across a wide range of functions.
So join us today to inspire a new generation of learners and help even more students learn smarter and do better!
Digital marketing managers are responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of Geniebook Vietnam . Successful candidate run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure that they are completed successfully. Digital marketing managers manage social media campaigns, content calendars, maintain the company's content, among many other tasks. Successful candidate also will measure the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns across KPIs
Job Description :
1. Crafting strategies for the Digital Marketing.
2. Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals.
3. Develops and updates analytic reports on marketing team’s program, lead generation, and revenue performance.
4. Builds campaign goals and audience behavior models based on analysis.
5. Maintains the accuracy/integrity of data and promotes database health through validation, testing, and routine audits Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in engagement, and communicates those findings along with suggestions for improvements or changes to the rest of the marketing team and beyond.
6. Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
7. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
8. Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
9. Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness and increase organic leads.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. 5 years Strong base in Digital Marketing KPI Management from Leads to Revenue within edtech or education industry
2. Fluent in written and speaking English
3. BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
4. Experience in Digital Omni Channel KPI Management , CRM, ERP, BI, BA
5. Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve KPI
6. Analytical mind, Result oriented
7. Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels
8. Good team player with great communication skills
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm