What We Can Offer
You will be responsible for working with various stakeholders (internal and external) to develop solutions to challenging business problems and opportunities. You'll report to the CEO and work closely with the executive team (BA, DEV, R&D, Designer, etc.) as well as managers to ensure that the created product meets the needs of end users and corporate.
- Report directly to CEO
- Gather data from client environments through a combination of observational assessments, process mapping, stakeholder interviews and contextual data sources
- Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood format so it is suitable across diverse groups with varying abilities
- Analyze and report on data and make adjustments as needed
- Work with CEO for the product roadmap & execute the product development flow
- Collaborate with developers to implement the features (provide PRD, present the user flow to developers to ensure the same understanding, Q&A during the development)
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers for the discovery and design phases of a feature
- Create, monitor and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of analytical tools & research methods
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 2-3 years of product development experience
- Excellent logical thinking, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions
- Comfortable with Data and Analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Has deep understanding and hands-on experience with Agile best practices and method
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
- A young team of bright, energetic and ambitious professionals who love what they do and are not afraid to show it.
- We have a great atmosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy but we also know how to have fun.
- Great career progression for the ambitious
- A chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
- Increased salary by working efficiency and full commitment to the regime for employees according to the current law (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance …).
- Vacation and personal days off