Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Type of contract: Full time
Reports to: OD Junior Manager, EP Team Leader, Project Manager.
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Country Director, General Manager, Managers/Officers in HO, PMs, Project Officers
- GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
1. Develop an action plan in the field of Education and Child Protection in the project area of Ho Chi Minh City
• Assess local needs related to child education and protection
• Coordinate with Head office to develop a plan to develop the field of EP in Ho Chi Minh City. Depending on the actual situation of the locality to develop the plan, the programs/activities may revolve around:
- Programs on Children's Rights and Child Protection
- Children's Capacity Development Programs
- Reading culture development program
2. Coordinating and developing local Child Protection and Education programs
• General coordination and supervision of activities in the field of EP according to the plan (identifying resources, coordinating resources to implement effective activities, supporting partners, monitoring activities. action is implemented...)
• Development of EP programs in the project area:
- Research and evaluate the actual implementation of programs in the locality, make suggestions and recommendations to adjust the program in accordance with the actual conditions in the locality.
- Write special proposals to raise funds for projects in the field of Education and Child Protection in accordance with local needs.
3. Other tasks of the team and department
Coordinate with staff in EP team, Operation Division or other departments to complete the common tasks of the team/department/organization.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education: University graduate or higher in relevant major
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar positions
- Good experience and skills in managing projects related to Education and Child Protection
- Having knowledge and experience in factors of community empowerment, projects related to reading culture development, children's capacity development...
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and solve problem; individual work management and team collaboration;
- Have creative thinking, innovation and willingness to challenge
- Good English language skills in listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- Sociable, responsive
- Committed working with GNI at least 2 years.
- Enthusiastic in work
- Truthful and accountable
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via Vietnamworks or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 26th October,2022. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.