Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● 5 days/ week during regular Fall & Spring term (off Mon & Thu or Tue & Fri)
○ Weekday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
○ Weekend: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
● Summer/Winter: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
● Working time will be discussed and agreed upon with the supervisor
1. Sales & Enrollment
- Follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target
- Arrange diagnostic tests and meeting with customers;
- Consult prospective students and their families to offer the suitable course based on customers’ needs, and students’ information
- Receive customer payments and hand over cash balance and documents to the Accounting Department
2. Customer relation management
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Timely communicate feedback with the internal team and make suggestions to improve the organization
- Provide good after-sales service to have a high parent/ student referral source
- Arrange classes for students;
- Translate and interpret feedback/program information to support teacher teams
- Collaborate with teachers to conduct parent-teacher conferences
- Organize and assist in PA exhibitions/workshops and other educational events.
4. Other tasks assigned by the first-line supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- FRESHERS ARE WELCOME
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong translation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- High customer service mindset.
- Well team-player
- Termly Sales commissions (three times per year)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Free gym access
- 25+ paid leave days per year
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Team building and other activities
- International professional working environment