Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
- Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
- Counselling and assistance of prospective students in entry visa application.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications on IDP Global database & team reporting scheme
- Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
- Organization and implementation of promotional activities at local institutions and IDP offices.
- Organization and assistance in IDP exhibitions and other educational exhibitions in the city.
- Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions.
- Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and IDP institution clients and visa office.
- Attending and servicing institutions upon their visits to IDP office.
- Active participating in team meeting & training
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Prefer and have advantage if you have knowledge about oversea study consulting in Australia, US, UK, Canada or New Zealand
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese) (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.