Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities in the United Kingdom or Australia.
- Provision of information on institutions to students over the phone and face to face.
- Customer Service orientation and pro-active follow-up to convert from potential leads to meet the sales target.
- Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
- Application document checking and preparation, coordination and liaison with overseas institutions regarding progress of application
- Counselling and assistance in students’ visa applications.
- Organisation and implementation of promotional activities at various locations, including the company's exhibitions.
- Manage assigned projects such as seminars and interview workshops.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Passionate about education and counselling.
- Proficient in Spoken & Written English
- Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship
- Relevant professional experience is an advantage
- Self- motivated, willing to learn, patient, and able to work under pressure
- Bachelor or master degree from a reputable international institution is an advantage
- Strong independent working capability
- Energetic and adaptable
PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN:
- Salary: Most attractive salary in the industry, 13-month salary, & KPI bonus
- Travel opportunities to visit overseas institutions
- Attractive remuneration package
- Extensive professional training and development opportunities