What We Can Offer
You will have an opportunity in contributing to:
- Develop a plan to develop and expand potential partnerships for the company's ecosystem.
- Conduct research, evaluate, and acquire new potential partners. Build long term relationships with new and existing partners.
- Arrange meetings with potential partners, prepare cooperation contracts with partners to ensure compliance with the provisions of the law.
- Participate in supporting projects, events that the company carries out to develop the partnerships.
- Maintain and support partners to achieve partnership efficiency.
- Give feedback and suggestions on processes and products to improve the quality of work.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
- 2-3 years of experience in working in partnership development with government agencies is desirable.
- Ability to travel nationwide to meet with partners.
- Experience in Smart Education System industry is a plus.
- Strong communication including written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work proactively, flexibly, independently or within a team environment.
- Good computer skills
- Good command of English