Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Please find more information from our website: lstf.org.vn. Our focus on education and health remains as strong as ever and now we are looking for the experienced Education Program Officer to deepen our works through robust programming and innovation, thereby bringing catalytic changes in Vietnam. Key duties of this position include but not limited to the followings:
1) Program Design and Management (DME)
Design & Planning
• Develop/Design project proposals based on the robust context
understanding/data collection and feasibility analysis;
• Draft and review work plans and budget so as to ensure the alignment with project
design and preliminary agreement with partners;
• Establish project partnerships and communicate with partners to reach
preliminary consensuses to prepare project planning and roll-out;
• Provide the guidelines of planning and budgeting to partners;
• Review and/or prepare draft MOUs and other legal documents of related partners;
• Review fund request proposals and advise line manager if identify any.
Implementation & Monitoring
• Act as a program head to monitor its implementation progress and spending status
to ensure the alignment with the approved work plans. Advise line manager if
identify any potential risks or issues;
• Act as a focal point person to manage partnerships and conduct regular
monitoring visits/meetings to smooth project roll-out and reach project goals;
• Coordinate with relevant partners to organize project activities;
• Mobilize technical resources to support local partners in capacity building.
Learning & Reflection (Evaluation)
• Coordinate in project review meetings to improve the quality of activity
• Review progress and project-end reports prepared by implementing partners
with constructive feedback.
2) Support in Resource Mobilization and Communications
• Support team in collecting both qualitative and quantitative data to support
funding acquisition and external communications;
• Support donor engagement-related activities;
• Support line manager to prepare progress reports on a regular basis.
3) Leadership and Others
• Provide coaching to Project Assistant in project design and management as well
as partnership management.
• Build partnerships with local authorities and relevant project stakeholders;
• Manage database and project documentation;
• Supervise and coordinate all logistical works for project related activities;
• Perform tasks assigned by the line manager.
Please send your CV and the cover letter in English with email subject ‘’ Application for Education Program Officer-candidate full name. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. We sincerely appreciate your interesting in this job opportunity but only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in the NGO sector, preferably in education
Essential skills and competencies
• Experience in program design and management.
• Outstanding analytical skills with basic research ability.
• Good communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
• Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task.
• Excellent management of competing priorities and work under pressure.
• Highly organised with reliable attention to details.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
• Good computer skills;
• Ability to travel to different provinces.
Desirable skills and competencies
• Experience in innovative programs and proposal writing would be an asset.
• Positive and constructive working spirits- ability to thrive for excellence.
• Work in diverse circumstances in a culturally appropriate manner.