Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Education Specialist (ES) is responsible for planning, creating and coordinating all the education activities of the Brighter Path program and acts as a consultant on other VCF education endeavors.
The ES serves as a contributing member of the BP program staff and collaborates with all team members at VCF to support the mission, vision and goals of the Brighter Path Program and VCF in order to develop training curricula, prepare relevant presentations and materials, organize and deliver, and/or facilitate classes, workshops, seminars, and other training sessions/projects related to serving BP in particular and VCF generally.
** KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Plans and designs curricula for educational programs; research and defines educational goals, objectives, and methodologies to meet program goals.
● Conduct Training of Trainers (TOT) training for the Girls’ Clubs committee on focus topics (Adolescence Sexual Health, Legal Rights, Financial Literacy, and Leadership).
● Determines education formats and learning approaches to achieve program and budget objectives; defines education needs of target populations; researches trends at the national, Province, and District levels as relevant to the position.
● Has in Paton the Girls’ Clubs model and manuals.
● Research and prepare grant proposals or promotional material as part of the BP team requirements.
● Revise pre- and post-intervention surveys for Girls’ Clubs.
● Responsible for recommending training content to the supervisor.
● Manages and facilitates program education activities, including learning sessions and club activities.
● As appropriate to the nature and objectives of the individual role, provides student advisement and support services and coordinates curriculum.
● Assist and report to Program Director about the program’s education progress or assigned task.
● Maintain relationships with local education stakeholders to support Girls’ Clubs implementation and expansion.
● Performed necessary logistic and administrative tasks that relate to education.
● Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and other tasks if required by Program Director and VCF CEO.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
● Three to five years provided support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e., women & gender empowerment, population, education,...).
● Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing/Listening in both English and Vietnamese is required.
● Logical thinking and analysis and excellent presentation skills.
● Proficient in using Student-Centered and Experiential Learning Approaches.
● Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
● Proven ability to use outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to build strong relationships and negotiate challenging situations, often with various stakeholders professionally. Be a problem solver.
● Be able to travel and work extra hours if needed.
** WORKING CONDITIONS:
VCF’s Culture of Care strongly advocates for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. Our intention is to empower all individuals to contribute their unique perspectives, knowledge, and skills to foster the most productive environment where all individuals are welcomed, respected, supported, valued, and encouraged to be their full and authentic selves. VCF eliminates both implicit and explicit barriers to hiring communication and participation. All staff has equal access to opportunities and resources and are encouraged to contribute their talents to manage the organization.
** SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. VCF complies with the Vietnam labor law and has done more than a benefits package, including taking great care of staff safe, leave entitlements, and well-being, including emergency response.