What We Can Offer
· Provide conseling of prospective students and their parents regarding TNE Global program(s).
· Conduct pro-active sales, cross-sales, and follow-up activities to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline and achieve the final sales target.
· Accurately and timely update the customer database; proactively seek new customers.
· Support to make plan and implement an ongoing customers’ pipeline in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts.
· Provide good after-sales service to have high parent/student referral source.
· Organize and implement promotional activities.
· Coordinate with the marketing team for in-house and offline events.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Other appropriate requests by line manager.
· Native Vietnamese speaker.
· Professional & strong written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese.
· Having 1-3 years of experience in education couseling (English programs/professional courses/ed-tech programs/higher education or overseas study consulting) or in banking/insurance services consulting.
· Strong network with schools, colleges, universities, overseas study agencies and other relevant partners; or experience in overseas study field is a plus.
· Ability to work under high pressure and targets.
· Willing-to-learn and can-do attitude, passion for education and technology.
· Willing to travel on job demand.
· Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
SALARY RANGE AND BENEFITS
• Competitive VND salary depending on proven track record in meeting all the key selection criteria, the candidate’s experience and background.
· Work location: office-based in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
· Bonus Scheme:
- 13th month salary (paid by the end of the year pro rata).
- KPI-based bonus.
· Staff development programs in Vietnam and/or overseas.
· Annual leaves; healthcare.