Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• EHS Awareness of all employees: Perform training needs analysis, develop relevant training programs, organize and facilitate EHS training to be in line with the training needs of the factory
• Compliance of relevant legislative requirements, corporate EHS policies and procedures: Keep track of the change of relevant legislative requirement, corporate EHS policies and guidelines and best practices
• EHS Report is submitted timely. Ensure data reporting system regarding EHS within the organization
• Conduct EHS and security investigation for any arising issue, propose corrective and preventive action and approved those action are taken properly
• Continuous improvement to establish a safe working environment: conduct EHS inspections and audits and ensure corrective action plans are carried out timely
• Ensure appropriate and systematic crisis management: Organize annual fire drill; implement the Emergency Response Plan (ERP); prepare the fire safety inspection report and fire safety awareness programs
• Implement security procedures, security tools to ensure factory security according to BAT security guidelines.
• Work closely with security agency to implement security procedure and tools to ensure the agency comply with company policy and procedures.
• Propose & get buy-in from line manager for development plan to enhance both EHS skill and leadership capability.
• Good engagement and influent of EHS best practice to stakeholder to enhance EHS attention within leadership team
• Provide training / sharing to the team and our business partner to promote their EHS understanding and awareness within the company
• Monitor & evaluate the performance of security team ensure that their performance achieve the target
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good understanding and experience of environmental, health & safety law and legal processes is preferred
• Have at least 3 years working experience in EHS and Security and 2 years in training related activities
• Experience in the Manufacture Operation is an added advantage
• Ability to work well and build effective relationship with colleagues & external/counterparts
• Able to work independently and as a team also willing accept to work under intense pressure or heavy workload
• Good communication skills and strong leadership are preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and relevant software application
• Able to communicate well in English both verbally and writing.