Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implementation of a variety of EH&S programs to ensure regulatory compliance – including Safety, Environment and IH upon superior’s assignment.
- Maintains EH&S Control Procedures and records per regulations and ISO/OHSAS Standards.
- Assists and oversees all EH&S related training of personnel.
- Defines and implements corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement activities.
- Interfaces with other department personnel
- Takes lead role in training all new personnel hired into First Solar from Safety Programs and activities.
- Perform assessment on new tools, process and personal protection equipment and provide recommendation to management.
- Identify potential regulatory issues related to safety matters and perform risk assessment to ensure a safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 4 years’ experience in the Environmental, Safety or Industrial Hygiene fields required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- 4 year degree in an EHS related field preferred, other degrees considered with direct EHS work experience.
- Proven EH&S skills in an industrial setting – including (but not limited to) Safety, Environment and IH
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of internal quality audit procedures (ISO and OHSAS).
- Proven communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of EH&S regulations, standards and procedures.
- EH&S project management skills.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, spoken and written, is required.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.