What We Can Offer
- Participate in development of EHS program components: operational procedure, work instructions, training material, standards, etc.
- Integrate Company and facility level EHS management systems to maintain compliance, environmental protection and safe operating conditions.
- Reduce liability within a facility and ensure all safety and environmental recommendations are completed and documented.
- Compile process safety information for each covered process and keep readily accessible to process employees and management as well as updated on an annual basis.
- Use a structured processes score card to measure and communicate safety/environmental performance with both leading results and indicators.
- Track and regularly report the status of regulatory compliance and improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a resource to the site manager in regards to EH&S matters and act as a daily point of contact for all EH&S issues. Assists line and staff management in understanding OSHA/EPA regulations and standards, including guidance on handling OSHA/EPA compliance, inspections, and citations.
- Provides advice and counsel to product and process engineers and leads to incorporate environmental health and safety principles and concepts to prevent workplace, operational hazards and environmental impacts
- Implements environmental, health and safety education and training to support regulatory and business requirements.
- act as a resource and mentor to facility safety teams. Investigate all releases, injuries and near-misses.
- Main mission points are mentioned in formalized mission sheet: Hazardous wastes sorting, compliance with local regulations, follow-up of Hazardous wastes contractors permits
-Advanced professional EHS certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, QEP, CEA, REM etc.) desired.
-Experience in life safety codes: EHS rules, HAZOP, training, principles of occupational safety and health, and Industrial hygiene
-Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and EHS policies, procedures and programs.
-Good problem solving skills.
-Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.