What We Can Offer
- Managing and observing the reporting and inspection of machinery, equipment, material or substances having strict safety and hygiene requirements.
- Organizing propagation and training in occupational safety and hygiene; give first aid, emergency aid and prevention of occupational diseases for employees.
- Organizing self-inspection of occupational safety and hygiene; investigating occupational accidents or safety threat prescribed.
- Cooperating with related teams in instruction in task of occupational safety and hygiene officers.
- Organizing emulation movement, commendation, taking disciplinary actions, releasing statistic and sending report on occupational safety and hygiene
- Ensure waste treatment as regulations.
- Define implementation plan, internal audit and external audit plan and co-ordinate for the implementation. Follow up corrective and preventive action. Risk assessment and evaluate the results and improvement.
- Arrange environment monitoring waste water testing as regulation.
- At least 3 years of experience in in the implementation of EHS procedures.
- Have a positive attitude & strong advocacy of safe work practices and procedures
- Have experience in conducting the Risk assessment and Env Aspect Impact Assessment (AIA) of the operational plant. Implementation & review).
- Good understanding of local and international Environmental regulations