Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support project planning, staffing, progress reporting, people management and troubleshooting for engineering projects.
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Understand and drive regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (eg. regulatory requirements surrounding ISO9000, ISO14000, AS9100, TUV).
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization utilizing proactive methodologies and trend analysis.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the teams.
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment set-ups, manufacturing layout, and process changes and/or corrective actions.
- Support the communication of Jabil’s manufacturing capabilities and those of the Engineering group; identify and suggest solutions for any immediate need or enhancement in a timely manner.
- Provide support for the quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Provide ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Review supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree with GPA 7.0/10 is preferable
- Fluency in English
- Microsoft Office proficiency