Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Provide factory/site engineering with the required competence on Factory Automation System (FAS- infra structure), Process Control System to effectively support manufacturing operational activities and continuously improve manufacturing performance. Provide factory/site for safety delegate competency and dust explosion competency.
• Define, propose and monitor the plans and objectives of the Electrical and Automation team in accordance with the Engineering Policy, Key Principles and the Electricity & Automation – Manufacturing Execution System (E&A–MES) Activity as outlined in the Nestlé Engineering Excellence (NEE) master document.
• Facilitate the introduction and implementation of new technologies in coordination with local, market, central technical and PTC engineering.
• Propose and control the Electrical/Automation and MES component of the site M&I budget and any capital projects.
• Ensure safe and secure operation of spray dry installation and ensure safe and secure operation of other equipment related to dust explosion.
• Execute the maintenance of the Electrical/Automation equipment and instruments in accordance with the Nestlé Maintenance Strategy using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) as the multi-disciplined approach to proactively maintain/improve the fixed assets and Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM) as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
• Ensure proper management of Electrical/Automation documents (manuals, diagrams, instrument data sheet, software packages/licenses) through efficient filing and archiving procedures.
• Ensures that team’s technical competence, and behavioral level meets the requirements to achieve team’s mission and objectives.
• Initiate and drive Continuous Improvement (CI) in automation and electricity supply and distribution coordinate with Production, Quality Management and Engineering to resolve any electrical issues.
• Coordinate with Production, Quality Management and Engineering to resolve any electrical and automation issues.
• Ensures that all automation, instrumentation and electrical matters conforms with the Nestle standard and also legal compliant.
• Ensures confidentiality on all process related controls and documents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English Skills: good (speaking, reading and writing)
- Computer Skills: superior skill is highly recommended, PLC programming
- Experience related to position: at least 3 years experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (as an M&I or E&A/MES Engineer, or other similar positions)
- Personnel Supervisory experience (with technical teams, Mechanical and Electrical (contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties)