Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As the Electrical Integration Manager, you are responsible for VinFast EE Architecture development and leading the electrical system requirement engineering, architecture, and integration efforts, functional development and interfaces.
Duties and responsibilities
• Perform EE component integration and validation for VinFast vehicles and E-Scooter line up
• Support all engineering platform to develop, validate, and test vehicle EE systems.
• Execute DVP&R, assisting with test setup, identifying internal and external testing resources and managing testing through completion.
• Work with engineers and technicians to design and build prototypes.
• Test EE components / systems using HIL applications.
• Perform the troubleshooting on vehicle EE systems and provide the recommendations for the improvement.
• Maintain and upgrade LabCar engineering working environment.
• Develop the laboratory procedures and perform electrical, EMC and environmental testing.
• Manage the laboratory tools and its inventory.
• Design, Specification and Evaluation of E/E architectures and network topologies for automotive applications derived from customer specifications and features.
• Evaluation of E/E architectures based on specific criteria (qualitative and tool based
• Requirements analysis, concept development as well as system and component specification (E/E Integration) coordinated with internal departments and external customers and suppliers
• Concept definitions for Vehicle Network Communication Matrix, On Board Diagnostics,
Network Management, Terminal and Vehicle States
• Define and document system level issues between components of the subsystem
• Interact with suppliers to resolve system issues
• Coordinate system software releases to other development groups within the company
• Run integration meetings, create minute, create and track action item lists
• Travel as needed to support suppliers
• Troubleshoot captured test fleet issues
• Interface with cross functional teams and suppliers
• Provide feedback to engineers on design
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
• Min. 12 years of Electronics and Electrical Engineering related responsibilities
• 5+ years of experience leading Electronics and Electrical Engineering teams
• Experience with automotive electrical systems and functional sub-systems
• Positive attitude and constructive approach while interfacing with peers/suppliers
• Innovative, think inside and outside the box
• Strong work ethics
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Flexible to work in a fast pace constantly changing environment with tight deadlines