What We Can Offer
- Coordination between contractors related to relative parties (mainly Authorities, EVN, Design consultant, Contractor and Land owner);
- Schedule management (from planning to power selling);
- Collect and prepare the technical documents necessary for permission application, prepare application dossier;
- Contact window for Authority and EVN;
- Draft the purchase order of T/L construction based on the advisor’s advise;
- Contact with the contractor at estimation and order stage;
- Check progress of the T/L construction;
- Participate in all relative meetings and extraordinary meetings;
- Draft letters of approval / disapproval letter of the documents, confirmation letter of the acceptance and payment work and other documents submitted to the Contractor;
- Management of SV company;
- Check the design change points according to site condition and proceed the contract amendment.
Document Control Work
- Monitoring each party’s documentation deliverables as required;
- Expedite review, approval stamps, and release of any documents;
- Making copies, scan of drawings and other technical documents as required;
- Organize the management of document documents scientifically, save hard files and soft files;
- Prepare documents for permit application: ensure the form of dossier to meet the requirements of permit documents;
- English skill (both written and spoken).
- Computer literate including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer (Mandatory).
- Familiar with handling the large amount of documents (QC experience is favored).
• Insurances in accordance with the Vietnamese Labor Code;
• 13th month salary.
• Other allowances (Meal, Mobile, travelling…).
• Working Hours: Monday to Saturday, 8.00AM~5.00PM.
• Probation period: 2 months.
• Workplace: Cuu Yen village, Ngu Thai commune, Thuan Thanh district, Bac Ninh Province.
• The company will arrange daily transportation from Hanoi city to the workplace.
• Candidates who are living in Bac Ninh will be an advantage.