Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Report to Design & MEP Manager to make a decision for any significant issues and matters accompanying cost increment, etc.
- Summary/list all necessary interface issues and report to Design & MEP Manager.
- Resolve issues with client in a timely and effective manner
- Review of Technical Design (Report and Drawing).
- Preparation and Approval of Construction Design (Report/Drawing) and Working Drawing
- Checking and updating of Construction Design (Report/Drawing)
- Preparation of Construction related documents (ITR, M/S, Material submittal, etc.)
- Resolve interface design/construction issues between other package Contractors, Engineer, Client and etc.
- Preparation of all correspondence, checklist, and other pertinent documents required for the project
- Checking embedded MEP’s items before casting concrete.
- Managing the schedule of Electrical packages linking contract program and construction dates with construction team
- Regular Updating in progress site work (by 3-months basis)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Expertise / Skill: Excellent English and Communication skills
- Minimum of 10 year experiences in all project
- Minimum of 5 year experiences in similar position
- MS office (Excel, Word, Power point, Project), AutoCAD, Knowledge of E&M program)
- Reference (Experience): Previous Electrical Engineer experience in similar project (roadway, railway or etc.)
- Language: Fluent in English