Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Perform maintenance duties in a safe, environmentally friendly and workmanlike manner.
• Based on experience, equipment history and O&M manuals establish scope, frequency and method for preventive (systematic and on-condition) and corrective maintenance tasks on plant electrical equipment (generators, excitation and control systems, and step-up transformers).
• Specify and procure electrical spares and services as required;
• Supervise work on attributed system ensuring safe, effective and efficient implementation of work method statement;
• Prepare, maintain and update documentation, reports and CMMS as required.
• Perform other comparable and related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5-7 years experience in plant maintenance engineering or equivalent industrial environment including maintenance engineering of plant electrical equipment and maintenance work planning;
• Available to work overtime, weekends and shift work if necessary;
• Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal);
• Ability to conduct Planning and problem analysis regarding EE Part of the supercritical coal power plant;
• Interpret PLC ladder drawing, Electrical single line drawing and Electrical circuit;
• Familiar with P&ID drawing, Visual inspection and periodic maintenance for local electrical facilities such as GIS, Power transformers, Circuit breaker(GCB, VCB, ACB), Motor control center(MCC), Isolated Phase Bus, MV/LV switchgear, MOV, Electrical Actuator, Exciter controller, Generator, UPS, AVR etc.
• Prefer a certificate of completion on PLC systems, Computer science, and Thermal dynamic theory;
• Prefer a certificate of completion on Environmental facilities such as FGD, SCR, EP(Electrical Precipitation);
• Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Super critical Coal power plant such as Turbine, Boiler, Generator or Electrical Facilities of power plant;
• Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Electrical facilities such as Generator, Exciter, Motor, Circuit Breaker, Transformer, UPS, MOV;