Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare maintenance target list and promotion documents based on customer outage schedule, TTIL..., participates in promotion campaign with Sales.
- Review technical scope, prepare technical proposal including technical specifications, schedule, DOW, tools audit and arrangement… in response to customer ITB/RFP (coordination with Sales and reviewed by TOSEM/HQ Engineering)
- Prepare Recommended Spare Parts Lists (RSPL) (in coordination with HQ Engineering)
- Participate in sales campaign, technical clarification, and contract negotiation with customer (in charge of technical and project execution issues)
* Outage Execution
- Lead assigned project execution; in charge of overall contract performance as Project Manager.
- Develop and implement execution plan to achieve contract profitability.
- Manage outages properly including TA mobilization, tools and material arrangement; prepare project schedule & review progress during execution to prevent delays.
- Coordinate with other related parties; manage subcontractor scopes.
- Understand customer additional needs and develop for change order, in partnership with Contract Administrator
- Support TAs for their assigned jobs; manage TA’s reports submission and compile final report to customer, if required; develop report for findings.
- Ensure compliance with Vietnam laws and Toshiba regulations.
- Submit invoice and supporting documents to customer. Follow up customer payment (to be discussed Sales or Technical will in charge).
- Lead preparation for Purchase Requisition (PR) and RSPL
- Review supplier offers for technical aspects
- Participate in discussions/negotiations with supplier in case requested by Contract Administrator
* Customer Support
- Understand customer’s technical problems during operation
- Coordinate with TOSEM, HQ Engineering to provide speedy support/advice to customer for trouble shooting
- Organize remedy works during Toshiba’s units warranty period
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Assume the functions of Technical Group for electrical, instrumentation and control (EI&C) parts such as generator, excitation, turbine control…
- Project Manager for assigned outage
5 years’ Experience Power Plant engineering. (Rotating electrical, Generator)
Project Engineering/Proposal Engineering/ Technical support, Troubleshooting/
Bachelor’s degree of engineering or more
English: Good in writing, listening, reading and speaking
Japanese: if applicant can communicate in Japanese, its better (But not mandatory)
Proactive approach. Good team-work with other staffs and other group companies.