What We Can Offer
1.) Prepare, install and take over software, the new model equipment.
2.) Daily solve problems at production line, QC equipment.
3.) Responding request from other section.
4.) Solving problems, improvement equipment to increase efficiency, quality, safety.
5.) Control spare parts.
6.) Other relevant tasks as assigned by Superior.
- New graduates, junior candidates with less experience are also eligible.
- Good knowledge of Electric/ Electronic system, automation system.
- Can use Electronic design software: Autocad, Pentium, Visual basic, C, C+, PLC,...
- Basic English communications skills.
- Hard-working, careful at work.
- Willing to have a long-term commitment with the company.