Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will conduct a proper analysis to design and develop firmware, so as to provide the best services for the clients’ products. Before implementing the firmware, you must ensure that it is tested properly and collaborates with the other engineering staff to address the technical issues and resolve them. After the proper implementation of the system, you will evaluate the performance of the system and ensure that it is compliant with the company's rules and regulations.
• Perform digital design IC verification to ensure that it is running and operating smoothly.
• Post-silicon bench evaluation and characterization
• Embedded firmware design (control applications: power, motor; serial communications, device drivers, etc.)
• Create and maintain firmware documentation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree is required for this position.
• Have experience with MCU or DSP embedded design and software tools (IDE): IAR EWARM, Keil uVision, Eclipse.
• Good at hardware PCB design with Altium, labworks.
• Have hands-on experience in Power Conversion, Motor Control and Basic control theory knowledge.
• Solid knowledge and experience with Version Control Systems (VCS): GIT, etc.
• Good knowledge at ARM Cortex-M architecture. MCU/DSP Peripherals (Timer/PWM, ADC, DAC, UART) experience is a plus.
• Have intense experience with Assembly and .NET Framework in C# is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability on mixed-signal firmware and system design, good experience with Matlab and Simulink is an advantage.
• Good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and collaborate with cross-team on multiple projects.
• Dynamic, technological and global working environment
• Flexible working arrangement
• Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related
• Performance review to adjust salary and title/position.
• 13 months of salary, bonus paid twice a year and many other side benefits such as lunch allowance, healthcare program, annual health-screen, sport activities, gifts on special occasions