Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Create software architecture including safety & software integration and testing concept.
- Monitor consistency between software architecture, software design.
- Review system and software specification.
- Estimate and determine critical hardware resources
- Analysis of critical SW paths and conceptual design of SW measures to ensure the required functional safety.
- Review test specification for the SW module integration tests.
- Review SW detailed design & changes in SW-Specifications.
- Help SW developer analysis/trouble shooting of software issues
- Technical guidance and coaching of SW-developers.
- Follow Hella software process strictly and support process improvement in company.
- Take part in the interview process.
- Other job assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- More than 5-year experience in Embedded System;
- Embedded development tool especially DOORS, Rhapsody;
- Experience with simulation and development tools, e.g. Vector CANoe, etc;
- Experience with C;
- Experience with 16-/32-bit microprocessor is a plus;
- Safety related regulations & standards (IEC 61508 or ISO 26262) is a plus;
- Software architecture of AutoSAR/OSEK preferred;
- CAN/LIN bus software design experience preferred;
- Good team player and good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- International working environment;
- A talented and experienced software development team that is performing in a global project team;
- The involvement of the entire project development of HELLA products.
- Attractive benefits with healthcare insurances, HELLA activities for employees,...
- International trainings in HELLA facilities (if needed);
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.